Intruder Alert!
[html]

Word Count ::325 Points::3 OOC:: Hey =D Hope you don’t mind me dropping in here.

Disturbed by the commotion taking place somewhere inside Anathema’s caverns Mido left his den to go find the source of it. He walked at a very casual pace, he was in no rush and the noises just continued on and on. He was for once tired, very tired at that, he had little patience. Once he had found the source of his problem he was going to fix it. He stopped at the end of the hall and leaned against the wall that opened up into the much larger common room. He stood where he was to hear more noises, the screech of a bird inside the cavern. Out one of the halls flew a crow squawking away some absolute nonsense.Really?! A frigging crow inside the caves, come on! The multicolored Dasa growled out of complete irritation. Out from the same hall came a child, chasing after the avian pest. What in the world is going on here? After a constant chase of the bird for some time the young girl smartened up and maneuvered it down a different hall that happened to be a dead end. Mido heaved a deep frustrated sigh of surrender, he began to walk after the crow followed by the girl to go find out what she was doing and to talk some sense into her, then he was going back to sleep. Rounding the corner he massaged the back of his neck with one hand. He could hear the girl speaking to the crow, saying that she was not an intruder and that Alaki was her father. He stopped I his tracks out of shock, he had no idea that the Rakeeb had children other than Miwa. The male didn’t know her name, so it wasn’t like he could address by such. Hey, do you mind telling me what all the ruckus your stirring up is about? He spoke to the girl who had cornered the obnoxious bird.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread