I got a lovely bunch of coconuts do do do
[html]

Word Count → 317

Seeing the silver male again was wonderful. Kiara could barely contain her excitement as Noah ran towards them. She wanted so badly to run towards him, but with the injured Shiloh next to her and the boarders of a strange pack before her she stayed still. Or at least, as still as could be. Her tail was wagging furiously and her body shook like an over excited pup. When Noah came close Kiara jumped happily in the air and showed him with kisses. She laughed as he licked her cheek and barely took notice of the bob cat that stood in Noah's wake. "It is great to see you too. How have you been Noah? Enjoying the new pack?" Kiara was curious about New Dawn. She had met one of it's members before and wondered what it was like.

Shiloh's words broke Kiara's heart all over again. The miscarriage of her pups was a devastating loss and a horrible event for the two females, Shiloh more so than Kiara. The snow wolf turned and licked Shiloh on the forehead, giving her a comforting whine and hopping she would cheer up. The wound on her side had opened again and Kiara sniffed it tentatively. She would have licked it if didn't hurt the grey female so much. "Lie down Shiloh, your not well." Kiara couldn't help but wonder if it was a mistake to bring Shiloh here. If she should have let Shiloh stay back in Ichika and gone alone. But if Kiara hadn't insisted on the trip then Shiloh would have stayed cooped up in her room, not moving. "Don't worry Shiloh, I'm not going anywhere. Noah and I won't abandon you. Right Noah?" The snow wolf looked towards the silver male, he had been so helpful when she was injured, so it was only right to reason that he would stay too and watch over Shiloh.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread