[m] the cats in the cradle
WC: 228

IC: She was getting a bit afraid but she had to protect her pups. ”They are not tainted or demons, but simple pups! Just like Tammy was before you ripped her apart, Liam.” That might have been a rather low blow but it needed to be taken care of. She was not going to let him hurt her pups, mate or not.

He then talked about how she was in league with the shadow wolves and she growled. ”The only thing I’m in league with is our pups safety. And if that makes you hate me, then hate me! I will not let you have our pups.” She put them behind her and her hackles raised. It was likely that he would attack her and she wanted to be ready.

His eyes glazed over, which meant that he was in the control of the butterflies, and lunged at her. She met him and clamped onto his shoulder, angry with him but begging him to not make her do this to him. She loved him, yes, but she wasn’t going to let him hurt their kids. She had always worried about this happening and hoped when she found out that she was pregnant that none of them would be black, not because she wouldn’t love them but fear out of their safety. It seemed like her nightmares had come true.

Messages In This Thread