[M] Hi, my name is Anakin Skywalker
[html]
OOC junk goes here...

He looked into her eyes as she lifted his head. Her words made him grin, his tail beginning to wag again. He slipped the necklace over her neck, adding it to the blue bird he'd given her when they'd first started dating. He pushed the door open after she asked if they were going into the cabin. He stepped to one side, glancing at her. He hoped she'd enjoy this, hoped she'd like the bed, how soft it was, how clean the cabin was. As she stepped in, he shut the door behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck tenderly.

"No matter what, Ayasha, I love you. Forever." He nipped playfully at her neck, then began grooming it teasingly, drawing his tongue from her ear to her shoulder blade. A hand had flattened on her belly, and now was slowly drifting upwards. He rested his hand just under her breast for a moment, gauging her reaction. He stroked the soft fur under her breast for a moment, kissing and nipping at her shoulder, then his hand covered her pert breast.

For a moment, he paused again, and then he began stroking her breast tenderly, brushing the pad of a finger over a nipple. He nipped at her ear, then turned her to face him, pulling her against him. His hard length was pressing against his jeans almost painfully. His amber eyes were nearly glowing as he looked into her eyes. Eye contact was only broken as he removed his hat and then his shirt. He pulled her to him again, kissing her hungrily.

He wanted to push her down against the bed now, but he wanted to take his time with his mate, too. She wasn't loose like Gemma, she was still pure and untouched. He didn't want to hurt her or press her too quickly. Yet his body almost seemed to have a mind of it's own as his hips arched against her, pressing his jean clad length against her body. His breathing was quick as his hands drifted down to his zipper, beginning the process of undoing the remainder of his clothing. He hoped she would help, he wanted to feel her hands on his turgid manhood.

In the back of his mind, a multitude of dry whispering voices were chanting. "Mine. make her mine. Thrust into her, claim her, brand her with my seed. She is mine. She is mine...."

<style type="text/css">
.vcliamhellno b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.vcliamhellno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcliamhellno {margin:0 auto; width:401px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/20aqqro.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 408
[/html]

Messages In This Thread