[M] Hi, my name is Anakin Skywalker
((WC: 301))

Her hand felt good on his manhood, but so did her soft noise of need. He pulled his hand away, cleaning his finger again with his tongue, enjoying the sweet flavor of his beloved, his mate. He pulled her hand to his lips, kissing it tenderly, before rolling over her and pinning her hands to the bed in a gentle but somewhat dominant position. He was poised over her now, his tumescent member aching to be thrust home. He kissed her deeply, playfully nipping at her lower lip. His voice was husky and full of need as he murmured her name.

"Ayasha... I need you so badly. I just... I need to be sure. Are you really ready, are you sure you want to be with me forever?" Golden eyes peered at her face, searching for any flicker of discomfort or fear. He didn't want to force the issue, he didn't want to force her to be with him. He wanted to love her, wanted to- claim her. take her. rape her. fuck her hard, make her bleed for you. make her yours. force her to be yours, force her, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her-

He ignored the voices, watching her face, watching her eyes. He wanted to be her mate, her loving mate. He felt as though he were floating outside of himself, even though the aching of his cock said otherwise. "Just say yes, beloved, and we will never be parted." His body had a mind of it's own, the tip of his member rubbing against the sensitive folds of her womanhood, the friction of her wet heat and his stiff rod making him whimper softly in a sweet pain, a pain of denying what his body was all but begging him to do and do right now.

Messages In This Thread