Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover
[html]
OOC

There seemed to be a lot of things out here that took a dislike to the coyote right away. Terra hadn't done anything wrong, being upwind from the other and not done anything specific to hide her presence. The hawk was still chewing her out though, screeching a lot of noises that Terra was pretty sure would be insults if she could understand them. Terra had half a mind to chuck insults back at the bird, but didn't want to seem so childish, especially if it hadn't been aimed at her. Then again, the wolf turned and shot a scolding look at the bird, so maybe it had been exactly what Terra had thought.

Brushing that aside Terra grinned. My name doesn't matter much. You can smell who I am, can't you? That was her primary way of collecting information. Identify the scent and Terra would know it anywhere, whether or not she had a name to go with it. Names were only useful when trying to track someone down, and Terra didn't feel like the stranger had a reason to track her. She wasn't going to give the female a way to do it, anyways. I'm telling you because I'm not hungry and it would be a shame for the food to go to waste. I'm too weak to take it back to the pack from so far away. Someone might as well enjoy it.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread