M-infinity mission
Sebastian had returned to Halifax for two reasons; to get some of his wine and to collect the few supplies he had left behind in his old apartment. He had considered borrowing a horse from the stables, but he liked the walk. Plus, those massive beasts were terrifying. Nothing that huge that could think for itself could possibly be safe.

Instead of the relative comfort of horseback, Sebastian trekked on foot through the snow and reached the city within a few hours. Snow whirled down from the heavens as the day began to darken. Winter was well and truly here. Days were short, cold and dark. Sebastian could hardly wait for spring.

He reached the building and climbed the stairs nimbly, already wondering whether he should stay the night. Maybe. He didn't fancy hiking in the freezing cold and darkness that would settle in fully within the hour. Perhaps he would do better to wait until the morning. It was unlikely anyone would worry about him; he'd barely joined the place and had only properly met Lorenzo and Jazper.

He was starting down the hallway when he paused. There was the unmistakeable sound of a cork popping from a bottle, and the doorway to the apartment two doors down from his was wide open. Ever the curious one, Sebastian investigated by poking his head around the door, totally silent as his next curved to peer into a bedroom.

There was a woman, clad in jeans and a black jacket not dissimilar to the one he wore occasionally. She was sitting on the bed taking a deep drink of what looked like brandy, or maybe liquor. He didn't know; Sebastian was more of a wine person.

She was also strikingly beautiful.

Sebastian grinned, somewhat sheepishly. "I do hope I'm not interrupting?" he asked delicately. "I was curious." And you didn't close the door so it's your fault if you want privacy, bitch!

Sebastian flicked an ear. His thoughts went to strange places sometimes.

Messages In This Thread