Coming to Trade
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy watched him think through her question, her eyes following his fingers running through his mane. It was rather thick, a good indication of how thick his pelt was. It probably kept out a good portion of the cold, much like Amy's own coat. She still wore clothes, but that was because of fashion than any real need to do so. Amy would feel embarrassed to walk around without clothes on in public. Parading around in front of a would be lover was a different matter entirely.

She didn't return his easy smile, her warm brown eyes distant. Amy didn't welcome people into her life, and she'd noticed him peeking into the wagon. It was a good thing Hadley was out of sight, or the conversation could have gotten a lot more complicated. The hybrid was too busy licking his wounds though, ignorant of what was happening outside. So he was a drifter. Amy shouldn't have been surprised, as many loners did find themselves moving without rest.

His next question drew a smile from her though. Amy's success in this harsh land was something she was proud of. Against all odds she'd stood on her own, building her own business and tracking down her own customers without the aid of her last name to give her influence. I provide anything that a person asks for. That's what makes me so valuable. No matter what the request, I can find what you want and bring it to you. She lifted her head proudly, knowing that she carried more treasure with her than most canines saw in a lifetime.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread