It's not your fault, it's not your fault
[html]
OOC: OMG she wants the baaaabiees XD Words: 366

Though she had not exactly intended to frighten the poor mites, she did appreciate somewhat their good manners, although it was not really a serious enough matter for quite as much deference. Still, they were wise to be so cautious, considering the girl's next words. Caprica's jade eyes boggled in their sockets and a hand flew to cover her suddenly gaping maw. They were abandoned - orphans, perhaps - tiny creatures out here fending for themselves! They had only one another to depend on - how precious they were, with their babyish prattling and their good-humoured sibling roughhousing. Well, Caprica certainly had no only other option open to her but to take responsibility herself. She imagined her mother's face when she turned up at home with two kids - "but you've only been away four days!" she heard Naniko cry in alarm. She just knew they would get on wonderfully with Octavius, Severus, hell, maybe even Judas would be their friend. When they were old enough, she'd get them a pair of ponies to ride...

She had no idea how silly she was being to let her imagination run away with her when their caregiver was indeed not so far away after all, but she did realise she couldn't just sweep them off their feet with her enthusiasm for the new domestic arrangement. They were probably unreasonable like all children and thought they could handle themselves, so she would have to try and be convincing. She guessed it was likely this stop might take more time than she'd at first imagined. "Well, you aren't alone now. I'm here!" she pointed out to them. "How about we all introduce ourselves? I'm Caprica D'Angelo. I live in Anathema, a wonderful place in the mountains, not so far away from here. How long you two been out here in the wilderness, anyway?" Surely it couldn't be more than a matter of hours or days. They really were so little - it scrambled her mind to remember she'd been that small once too. Well, she'd never really been small, even as a pup, but still.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread