The snake in the hen house
[html]

She was still on the porch, barely outside the door when the devil showed his face. She yelped and ran inside, slamming the door behind her and throwing her weight against it. Dread filled her and she trembled as she heard the monster come up the steps, each footfall spelling their doom, but no matter what she would not let Taliesin get to Sky. She would die before she would let him hurt her and her children.

One shudder of the door as Taliesin made his first attempt to come in and she screamed, but quickly bit the sound off. Her heart beat within her chest mercilessly and her eyes were manic, frantic. A glance at the womens' faces reminded her that she had yet to give them a decent explanation for what was going on.

“The rest of d'Arte is on their way!” she shouted through the door. “You might think it wise to forget whatever deplorable act you have planned for us. Maybe you'll take one of us, possibly two, but you can bet, Taliesin Dir Rhiannon, that you're not coming out of this alive!”

With that she looked at the Rhiannon wife and her Capitana. “There was a visitor in the pack lands today. His name was Noah. He was Taliesin's brother. He revealed to me something Tal has hidden from us – and it explains everything! His father is the devil himself. His name is Lucifer, and he brought the seven hells upon our world when he was alive. Taliesin has this blood in him – this hellfire within – and it's only a matter of time before he breaks. He's probably planning something right now. Where was he the last few days? Sky didn't even know. Think about it, put two and two together... He begs for us to spare Liam, and then he disappears.” She waited only a half second for their conclusion before she blurted; “He was obviously with the murderer! Why? I don't know. I suspect that Liam, being of the same blood, of Lucifer! cracked because of the devil inside of him. The murder probably threw all of Taliesin's plans out the door because he blew their cover. Don't you see? His father, his son, Taliesin is evil! He will murder and he will rape and he will torture. And he's come to hurt us now!”

She panted, the words ripping from her mouth as fast as she could form them. The Devil was here and she needed to make her pack understand, now. She looked back and forth between Sky and Skye, searching for understanding in their countenance. Another rumble of the door made her flinch but tighten her hold, shoving her body against the door even harder. She mustn’t let him in... by her life, she would protect her pack.

<style type="text/css">
.orint1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.orint1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#042F4B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2MpXv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A1ACB3; outline:1px solid #042F4B; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ACB3B8; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 475
ooc: I would say it is safe to assume Tal can hear her through the door.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread