i've had the greyest day
[html]

Trent noticed the awkwardness considering the compliment, but thought little of it. The other was probably just humble. He didn't notice Alder's reddening ears, but it wouldn't have made much of a difference to him.

The information about packs was much desired, since Trent still had no clue about the general lay of the lands. It sounded like complete newcomers were rare here, since Alder assumed he must've been on his way somewhere, to a pack perhaps. He wondered if Alder had been on his way to said pack, AniWaya, since he mentioned it, and he was here too, after all.

No... No. I don't know much about the packs in this area yet... I uh, I'm still looking into which to join. But I've only smelled their borders, haven't seen many up close. Every time he chickened out and, if most wolves walked around like Alder did, then perhaps it was a good thing he had. Trent still had little control over his forms, after all, and he didn't want to make a complete fool of himself by having an incident like today at borders, or displease the locals if he was in the wrong form.

Hesitantly he asked, Is... Everyone is like this here, aren't they?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread