A Meal for Two
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

The crease of irritation upon her brows was a temporary effect of the questionnaire and she began to understand his apparent curiosity, the crease receded and the tense nature of her posture gradually relaxed to be a leisure once more. Of course he would inquire about her, just as she had been curious about these lands she’d now called her home. She was the first, but perhaps not the only, Nomad that he had seen with a culture that was far different than his own. Their talk of parents alone was proof of that.

But it was still with some discomfort that she sat beneath his barrage of questions, unsure of what to make of them. Was he still curious of her? Did he find her way of living before Ichika odd? Was she disliked because of it? A strange question directed at herself, for there was no reason for her to believe her culture would put her in ill favor. It was a part of who she was, a cherished quality that would not easily be relinquished. And yet, she was still uncomfortable…worrisome for his evaluation of her. In the end, she thought it best to distract herself from these troublesome thoughts. “I am sorry,” she sighed softly. “I am not used to so many questions. At times I forget that I am as strange to you as you are to me, despite our similar affinities. I did not mean to appear offended. After all, if we are to be friends, we must know more about each other.” Lifting her gaze to his, she smiled. “Is that right?”

ooc: 000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread