i've had the greyest day
[html]

The way Alder smiled at him was a bit unsettling, but Trent only caught his expression briefly a couple of times anyway. The rest of the time he was looking away, at the fire, submissive like his instincts told him. Trent wanted to be respectful, and the only way he knew how to be was to be submissive. The fact that Alder looked at him made him feel more self-conscious and made him want to look away more.

No more information about the packs followed. Maybe Alder's pack wasn't really looking for newcomers, then, he wondered. He didn't start advertising for his pack, after all. Or maybe he was just a lowly subordinate and didn't know, or care perhaps, whether they had new members. Trent did not yet ask, though, and he figured he might ask later what sort of packs Alder could suggest. All of the names he mentioned were most likely the friendly sort of packs, luckily.

In regards of his question, Trent didn't realise that he had been so vague until Alder questioned what he was talking about. Yes, he hastily confirmed. At Alder's question, Trent merely shook his head. Unfortunately, it didn't really answer his question, but since Alder seemed surprised that he wasn't born with it, perhaps he had been right all along.

So, ah, I guess that's a yes? I've seen a lot of - uh - luperci. He tilted his head, and was curious whether Alder was born a luperci, but did not ask. It seemed like the answer was very likely to be 'yes', anyway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread