let me see that

Aeron loved her pets and they made her work easy they were able to get to places aeron could not. Once zenna was happy on her perch of aerons shoulders aeron moved towards the girl. She didn't really say much she was more so studying her she wasn't sure if the girl was really friend or foe until she spoke.

Aeron watched her and smiled stopping not to far from her as she listened. So the young woman was another one of the Dreamers. She hadn't been there for a long time now nor did she really plan to. Though she would not hold personal issues against the girl before her. "Well its nice to meet you Artemis" She said as she gave a slight dip of her head.

"My name is Aeron Ganesa I come from Anathema, this is my good friend Zenna" She said petting the feline. Aeron wouldn't be caught with out her most days she really did come in handy at times. "Oh medical I could help you search the building in exchange for some help with my arm." She said. The thing hurt still from the cuts. She smiled "I mean I could just leave if you like." She didn't relize the girl was not looking forward to going in. Aeron would be too if she hadn't grown up in a very human like culture.

Messages In This Thread