Everything That I Do Is Never As Good As You.
[html]
Sorry this is short. This thread is getting a bit outdated though, yes?

Adelaida couldn’t help but smile at the male. His tone indicated that he wasn’t particularly interested in her, and why should he be? He barely knew her. Yet even if only for the fact that he liked her for her lack of ability to shift, that was enough. It was nice to feel welcome, feel liked be someone, whatever the reason. Adelaida missed her family, from whom she had constant support and friendship, and with them so far away, she would take companionship where she could get it. "I’m glad to have met you as well." She offered the same gesture, the same reach for one of her own kind. Ears perked at the next question. A good place to settle down? Her eyes lit up at the idea, although Umbra hadn’t really indicated that she would be welcome. However the idea of being stationary, done with wandering, that was appealing. To have others who were not... coyotes or the unimaginable freaks. "Well, I don’t know where the new packs have settled, or even how many of them are, but my family stayed mostly in the hilly area to the south of here, by the lake. There is another lake in the woods, to the west of us, but that is close to a human city." Adelaida looked at the male, hoping her suggestion would be enough. How did he feel about human lands? The masked female did not mind them, but she also only stayed near them on rare occasions, she’d prefer the lakes farther south, past the highly developed human territories. She tended to like to stay by lakes, but what if both areas, or all areas with large bodies of fresh water were claimed? It would be frustrating, but not the worse that could happen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread