i've had the greyest day
[html] lol, Alder is trying so hard. he just wants Trent to be his friend!! lol XD

From what Alder could gather in the brief time he sat beside Trent, he was someone that kept to himself. It was a generalized assumption, and a quick assessment. But he watched the fire; he hardly glanced at Hawthorn and only looked at Alder himself every so often. It was disheartening, but the male could not be overpowered by a feeling of defeat yet. Trent had gone through something hard, which was obvious. He had accepted Alder’s help and had not run away yet. The masked male could not give up quite just yet.

So when Trent spoke with less words then before Alder knew he needed to try even harder and eagerly responded. Most are Luperci, yes. Though there are still some without it. I have always been this way, but I remember when I first began to change... It was really hard, you really need to practice. Alder spoke, the you was a generalization. Everyone needed to practice in order to be good at anything. Alder put another branch on the fire, and then warmed his hands against the growing flame.

It wasn’t long after that I moved to Cour des Miracles. My brother lives there too, so I stayed with him and his family for a while. I learned to work with the horses there, and became their Marshal. I wouldn’t have been able to do that without… being like this. He gave a crooked smile, but only glance at the cinnamon hued male, figuring he would only look his gray eyes away once again.

He poked at the fire, studying it. I can help the pack, in my own way… I now live in my own cabin, with my own space. He gave a small laugh, Haven’s three children had cluttered the cabin up quite a bit. He was glad to give them their space back when he moved. The whole pack doesn’t live with one another. Everyone has their responsibilities, but their own lives as well. He felt the need to explain a bit, and glanced at Trent for a bit longer then before.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread