[M] Protectiveness
[html]
Kiara Amarok

Word Count → 425 :: geh, bad post sorry.

The white wolf lead the way into her house and Neela followed only a hare's breath behind her. Kiara thought she could feel Neela's eyes on her as they walked into the living room. Kiara couldn't help but wonder what was going through the older canine's mind. Was she staring at Kiara's scars, did they look horrific? What did Neela want to talk about? Why had she walked all the way to trenton just to find Kiara? The snow wolf glanced back at the collie, her question understandable. Kiara's tail swung lightly and she happily said, "Oh no, I didn't. I wasn't ever able to make her bleed so I never got infected. Plus she attacked me with a knife so...I stayed normal. Or well... I guess I'm not really normal here."

The guilt that filled Neela's voice really confused Kiara and the collie's comment made her even more so. What Neela was saying worried her, she was having nightmares and was throwing up. Worried bubbled up agian in Kiara's stomach. "No it's alright. I don't mind, so long as you take care of yourself I'll be happy." Kiara watched as Neela leaned heavily against the wall and slowly slid to the floor. She plodded over to her injured friend and whined a little. Kiara was very worried about Neela's condition. She was weak, skinny, and bloody. It was times like these that Kiara wished she had Shiloh's medical knowledge and experience. But all the arctic wolf could do was watch as Neela attempted to say something over and over again, each time her words failing.

Something else that really worried Kiara was the fact that Neela pulled out a flask of alcohol, it's heavy stench bothering Kiara's sensitive nose. It wasn't until recently that she found out what alcohol could do to a canine, although Kiara could never understand why they would drink something that made them act in such bazar ways. The arctic wolf had only been drunk once, and most of it she didn't remember. Although her splitting headache the next day was something she never wanted to repeat. After that the snow wolf had sworn off the stuff. But the liquid that Neela drank smelled different from what Kiara had tasted and from what Aleo drank.

Neela's question about Kiara's family was sudden and left Kiara even more confused than before. Kiara cocked her head to the side, confusion written all over her face. "Yes I do. They live farther north and very far to the west. Why do you ask?"

<style type="text/css">
.yaykiara .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.yaykiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.yaykiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yaykiara {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#a7c2d7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/adsfC.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6984c6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6984c6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yaykiara .name {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#6984c6 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread