M - I'm ready for my Soul
[html]

ooc: Tell me if i should change this and i'll get to is asap.

A scent caught his nose, one that was female, and there was another one that was close by that was a male, but it did not seem all that much important to him, the female was the one he would go after, since the smell of the woman was so....sickly sweet. It was a drenched smell, one that was with a lot of water. He followed this scent, for it was the dominant one, even over the stench of the male that had also been around. Hurricane licked his lips as he stalked in the shadows.He did not want to be seen, nor heard by the male whom had been standing next to a wagon, so he was quick to stop moving if he accidentally made a sound, and he did not drag the bat along the ground like he normally did. He resisted giggling and snarling as he moved silently along, his heavy steps now light, and without sound. He also made sure to come from downwind of the others, so that they would not smell him until he was right up on them. He was hunting, and they were the prey, and sadly for them, they had no clue that they were the prey.

He found the secret entrance that had been hidden from view. He was lucky enough to find the thing right off the bat, rather than having to move too much around the closed off area to find someway to get in. It was a slightly tight fit, since it was a smaller entrance, and he put his bat before him, and he crawled along with it until he emerged on the other side. Icy blue eyes caught the sight of the woman bathing, and he did not hesitate. The beast barreled into the water, getting his bloodstained pants wet, and cleaning off the bloodied weapon. He swung his bat blindly at her, water splashing every which way as he attempted to attack the female. The ash that covered his pelt turned the water grey as it washed from his natural tri-colored pelt that Hurricane was under the delusion that he was a full black wolf rather than a tri-colored wolfdog.

He couldn't wait to see the blood of this woman. If she was lucky, then the male would also rape her, but for now, it looked as if the woman was just going to end up dead, because if Hurricane was anything, it would not be a necrophiliac. Dead bodies were not the way to go, he liked the struggle of a live body underneath him anyways, so maybe he would rape the woman, and then take her life from her. That sounded favorable to the male. Indeed it did.

<style type="text/css">
.Hurribat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a41800; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Hurribat1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443a3a; text-align:right;}
.Hurribat1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Hurribat1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d98668; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... icaneg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a41800; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443a3a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Hurribat1-line1 {width:476px; border-bottom:1px dotted #312929; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#461+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread