[M] Hi, my name is Anakin Skywalker
[html]<style type="text/css">
.AyashaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/ayashatable-1.png') #2795b0 no-repeat top center; width:470px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.AyashaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #036581; color:#036581;}
.AyashaSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AyashaInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.AyashaInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.AyashaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.AyashaSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AyashaInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Ayasha
What I love most about rivers is:
You can't step in the same river twice
The water's always changing, always flowing
OOC :: Sorry for the shortness

Liam growled as she came and then his teeth sank gently into her shoulder and she moaned again, waves of pleasure quickly started to build again. His tongue flicked over the bit mark, helping to ease the pain. Though the sensations he was creating helped ease the pain as well. Then his teeth went into his teeth again and she gave him a little bit of a growl as this one hurt a bit more than the other one.

Her mind was turning blank as he continued to pump into her, not that she minded what was happening to her. In fact she rather liked like this feeling and it felt different this time now that she had some idea what was going on. It wasn’t worse or better but simply different. Not that she truly wanted to spend this time thinking about anything.

Ayasha could tell that something was happening on her lover’s end as his seed shot into her and he gave a growling groan. With that she came once more and felt another wave of pleasure came over and she had her second orgasm. She could feel her walls tighten again and her breath was taken away.

They rolled over and Liam kissed her on the lips and face, while running his fingers through her hair. They were still connected and she had no plans on pulling away, at least for a while. She did pull her face away enough to look at his eyes. She smiled, happy and sated with a bit of awe. Wow. That was all she could think of to say and she kissed him passionately, slipping her tongue in mouth.

But people, I guess, can't live like that
We all must pay a price
To be safe, we lose our chance of ever knowing, What's around the riverbend
WC :: +278
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread