being koi
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra nodded her head unhappily. I have friends there, but they still drove me off. I don't know if they really are friends anymore with how hostile they were. Terra's ears drooped. So many good friends, gone. Swallowed by a pack that would have no part of the tiny coywolf. Feral herself, Terra felt it brutal to be driven away for whatever reason it was. She hadn't been told, knowing only that she was unwelcome despite her friendly nature and politeness at the borders. Granted, she'd mouthed off at the alphess, but she hadn't known, and had apologized for her behavior.

Twisting her head she looked over at Hati, watching him splash in the water. Suddenly pup sitting wasn't such an unattractive idea, as long as it let the memories fade. She liked her friends, and having them turn from her like that had hurt. Being with her alpha soothed some of that hurt, safe in the knowledge that she belonged and had purpose.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread