Depositing a Pest
[html]

OOC finally got around to it. Sorry for lateness

Word Count → 000

A white wolf arrived shortly after her call, riding a horse with a few sticks of firewood on her. Noting the red paint on her, Amy smiled. This was perfect. Perhaps this woman would be interested in taking Alexandrea off her hands. She nodded at the greeting, respectful of their distance. Slave trading was always risky, as one never knew what one's views were. Even among those who accepted slaves, the methods and beliefs varied greatly. Yes I am. I heard that a war was fought here recently, and believed you might need some supplies.

Amy walked around to the side of the wagon, and pulled it open. Inside were medical supplies, furs, and blankets. There was even a book tucked into a corner, and lots of jewelry and clothing. She moved further back, and unroped Alexandrea, pulling her to the front. This girl could help as well. She's a shaman painter, very skilled. She hails from the north. Amy waited for the wolf's response, wondering how she would react to the offer and supplies. They were good quality, as Amy would accept nothing less.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread