[M] Hidden threat
[html]

404 wc For give aeron's gruffness >.> she's feeling manly today

Aeron did not seem to like the way that things were heading though she wondered what went on in the corrupt mind of Xyza. The woman moved towards her and aeron could tell more and more that this was in fact not Xyza. Aeron emitted a dominant growl at the lesser ranked woman as the girl reached for her.

Aeron wasn't sure she wanted who ever this was to touch her and found herself reaching for the woman's hands she was going to grab them and pin them to the wall. Moving herself closer to her she snarled. "I asked who are you. You will answer me." She spoke her tone hard and demanding. golden eyes a flamed with anger as she looked at the girl.

"I need to get dry not have you touch me" She moved away from the girl to warrior woman was so cold all she wanted to do was get dry. she moved to her room and grabbed a towel like item as she stripped out of her wet clothing. She wrapped it around her as sighed. why did Io bring so many odd people into their home

"Zenna, thisle go I wish to be alone." Aeron said as she groaned. The woman drove her nuts and made her worry for the safety of her kids. Though there were still facts that aeron and Io were not doing much couple stuff they did but not often. The golden warrior wondered if lust should be allowed to be taken. She had seen how that worked Charm was gone. Though getting Xyza to leave would that be so bad for aeron's sanity. Golden eyes looked at the ceiling as she stretched relieving some ache

She pulled the towel tighter as she began to rub her fur wanting to get dry and into clean clothing as soon as possible. She hated the north and the cold but this was her second winter up this way and she was doing her best to not allow it to get to her. She would need to ready her things soon for her trip she wanted to make to inferni with Adwen. Aeron wanted all her children to meet. As soon as she was dry enough she tossed the towel with her clothing. a yawn emitted from her as she headed for her things.Aeron reached for a shirt listening hoping the odd woman had gone.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread