Thoughts
[html]

Word Count » 629 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse was worried about the woman’s comfort, she didn’t seem at all comfortable and she looked at the woman with worried eyes, however she did listen to Zera talk about the ghosts moving on, and they did when the time came. That seemed honest enough, that they would move on when it was time. So then it wasn’t so much of a horrible punishment as it could be. They could go find their place, wherever that was, whenever they wanted. She had to nod with Zera’im, and then looked sideways at the woman wondering if she did fall asleep, though she spoke back up and her words made Eclipse feel all the more special. She didn’t tend to the animals though, she rather killed what was needed and brought home for cooking and making sure the pack ate. Eclipse blushed and though she had such a crush on Razekiel, she didn’t think he could ever want her anyway. As for other men she shook her head doubting those words. She was still young and such thoughts were embarrassing to her so she said nothing, looking away so that her face could cool down before she brought her attention back to Zera’im.

“Many people have helped me, praised me for doing what I enjoy. I think that the things you find most fascinating as a child tends to grow up with you and becomes what you are meant to be.”

Eclipse said, thinking about the day she had gone with her father. She was going hunting with him and she was so excited. She was only two months old or so, but this was one that felt it was so fresh it happened only minutes ago. She had been excited when her dad let her carry the rabbit his trap had caught. The natural feeling she had when she pulled the rabbit between her legs and she knew from that moment she would always be a hunter. Eclipse had missed Zera’s sudden movement, so when she spoke again Eclipse opened her eyes and saw the older woman moving about in her bag and pulled out a jar handing it to Eclipse. She took it and looked at Zera, who explained what it was and Eclipse’s eyes went so wide it looked as if her eyes would fall out. She opened her mouth to speak but couldn’t find the right words. She had read about this spice, something so rare it was the most expensive on the market, and the harsh conditions of Nova scotia were not ideal for this plant. Blinking again she took the seeds from the woman, wishing beyond all that she had something in return.

“I- I cannot take the spice, I could never repay you for such a fine jar of saffron. Its.... it’s far too expensive to give away!”

She felt like she had to refuse even though she wanted it so badly. She couldn’t just take something so fine, so rare, and expect to not ever return the favor. She wasn’t even sure if she would see the woman again... perhaps if she made something in Ichika she could come back? The woman said she resided in the mountains with the Anathemas every once in a while.

“Well perhaps I’ll make a trade, but I won’t have it ready for a while, maybe something you’ll enjoy.”

She wasn’t particularly good with her hands, but she was sure she could make her leather of some sort. She wanted to make sure her present was just as nice as the one Zera gave her, so even though she didn’t have anything like that now, she would be able to in a little while.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread