A child of wonder
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy opened the music box once more, this time allowing Xyza to hold it. No longer a child, Amy's fear of the female breaking the artifact was gone. Of course, if it was broken Amy would still exact the price. Maybe even a little more, for being so careless with another's property. That wasn't the case though, and Xyza handled it gently before returning it to her. Satisfied that the sale was still firm, despite Xyza's lack of knowledge about what had happened, Amy placed the music box safely in the wagon.

Amy nodded her head agreeably. Being able to design the clothing to her liking fit her perfectly. Whistling she summoned Hadley out. A simple durable outfit for him, but one that can be worn to any occasion. Not too fancy, but nice enough to be worn to a feast. As for myself, a red dress would do nicely. For the other outfit, something flattering for my figure. Sharp cut, exposing my belly. My back must be covered in both of these though. Advertising what she did with the big scar was distasteful in her mind, and something to work hard to avoid. She stretched out her arms and nodded at Hadley to do the same, ready to be measured. There's paper in the wagon, if you will sketch.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread