Whirlwind
[html]

out of character text

A stranger arrived. With her instincts set on edge she flashed her teeth at him before his words sank in. Wordlessly Terra complied, ducking down and placing her head between her legs. Breathing slowly now she focused on the ground before her. Dirt, that was a familiar smell. The wolf before her, as well. She could no longer see the chaos, her ears still twitching round and round at all the noise. Slowly she brought her focus in, until only the small world she could see existed. Relaxed now she lifted her head, a shy smile on her face.

Thank you. Not used to so much. Terra looked around again, sending her mind racing as she tried to process it. As soon as it threatened to overwhelm her Terra turned, locking eyes with the wolf who brought her back from the brink. Her hackles were ever so slightly raised, uncertainty running through her body. I came to learn, to try all these new things. Guess I should have brought someone along to help me. Terra choked out a small laugh, trying not to let herself be overwhelmed again. As long as she had a focus point, she was fine. If that went though, the confusion threatened to seize her once more.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread