Whirlwind
[html]

out of character text

The stranger took her hand, holding onto her wrist. Terra glanced down curiously, not understanding what he was doing. It was comforting to feel another's touch though, so she didn't fight against it. She smiled again as he assured her that the noise would calm down. That would be good. Once everything stopped being so chaotic, maybe Terra could start sorting through what was happening, make actual sense of what everyone was doing.

Hearing that he was from the peace pack Terra's tail thumped against the wall. I'm Terra, from Cour des Miracles. I have a friend in your pack. Her name's Eclipse. The world had calmed down, steadying her. Sorting through the crowd still was too much, her mind fighting with all the information thrown at her. Knowing that it would be best to just take it one step at a time Terra straightened up. She partly stood, crouched as she peered around Saul, looking at the crowds again. As a shield against the noise, Terra felt secure where she was, more at peace.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread