A child of wonder
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy's ears twitched as Xyza asked jewelry to be thrown in, declaring the music box simply a 'box'. This isn't just a box, young wolf. It's a rare human artifact. The first one of it's kind I've come across, and I trade with many people. You're lucky it actually works. One necklace. Amy deposited a plain silver necklace with a cross into the seamstress's hand and let her continue measuring. She watched the sketches be drawn out, and nodded her head agreeably. Black. No color preference, really. Pants, if you will. Pants were easier to travel in after all.

Amy listened as the strange wolf gave the time, and nodded. She passed over the music box and prepared to leave. We'll be back then, to retrieve the outfits. Tell Latty-May she's very lucky to have such a talented sister. She knew that Xyza wasn't aware of the child, but figured that the message could be passed on all the same. Walking to the front of her wagon she clucked her tongue softly and it began to roll away.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread