Back to the Start
[html]

OOC

He certainly was an odd one. Antykk didn't pull away at her touch, or question her search. He simply stood still, allowing her to do as she pleased. Her tail twitched curiously, wondering why. From everywhere she could see he looked fairly normal, aside from some slight scarring. He nodded in agreement to Terra's surmise, knowledge that she'd gathered from his rough coat and the scent of many lands. He stood stock still after, only his eyes moving to study her in turn.

Playfully she grinned at him. No need to be so shy. I don't bite-much. She sat down in the snow, scooping away a small dip for her body to fit into. The few shrubs and bushes that dotted the landscape turned the field into the perfect place for her romps, and meeting someone here was pleasant, if unexpected. Terra should have kept closer watch to avoid being snuck up on, as he hadn't been particularly quiet, and the scent had reached her. I live just a bit farther down, in a pack on the coast.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread