Back to the Start
[html]

OOC here.

He certainly was tongue tied. While Terra had recovered from the surprise of their meeting, it seemed he was sinking more and more out of his depth as they conversed. Terra hadn't said anything too complicated, just mentioned her name, where she came from, and asked after his travels. Casual, typical stuff that strangers could discuss without being intimate. He was almost robotic, the way he sat down after her, like watching her reflection in the lake.

Cocking her head to the side Terra looked at Antykk curiously. He had approached her after all, yet silence hung thick between them. He must have been thinking about something when he drew near, but no words came out. Just when she was thinking that maybe it'd be best if she just left he spoke again. Terra laughed as he looked around, searching for her packmates. I'm afraid I'm alone. The pack's quite... She trailed off again, unable to complete the lie. Why was that difficult for her? Terra lied as easily as she breathed, but not with him. Something about his looks, or maybe his manner, prompted her to be honest. The pack's too small for much of that. Her ears drooped slightly, saddened by the admission. His tail waved behind him, proof that he liked being near her, but not even that lifted her spirits, and the fear of losing her home again.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread