I must be lying
[html]

OOC here! :: Word Count → 262

She attempted to bend to look at his wares, but couldn't, and held a hand to her stomach. His brows went up at that; was she pregnant? That would certainly explain things, and he felt a twinge of sympathy where there should be none. She must be frustrated, unable to trade properly this way. He knew what it was like, at least second-hand--he'd had his fingers nearly broken several times for attempting to help a pregnant member of the caravan with her wares. He hesitated a moment at the memory, but only a moment, and then lifted the rings and held them out on his paws, shifting to his knees so that he could hold it up higher and allow her to see them properly. His quick reflexes wouldn't allow her to take any of them from his palm, as it was all too easy to steal them from there, but she could see them well enough. "This human jewelry, mostly; but I can get something else upon request." He added, just to be safe.

At her mention of pelts, he paused, tilting his head curiously. Pelts? Yes, perhaps he could sew a new cloak and trade it for something more valuable, or keep it safe for whatever children he had. After a moment, he nodded his consent, and rose, gathering up his wares. "I could use pelts. Shall we go and see?" He asked, tying the blanket up into a bundle and holding it by the knot, ready to follow her to wherever it was she'd parked her wagon.

<style>
.drakien .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.drakien p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.drakien b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.drakien {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7239/draketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.drakien-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.drakien .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread