I must be lying
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

With them lifted up Amy could get a good view of what he was holding. Beautiful rings, gold and silver, a couple inlaid with jewels. Her breath caught slightly, enchanted by the beauty, before her merchant mind kicked in. She was no longer a child, able to revel in trinkets. It was reality for her, where everything had a price, even life. Amy already held the prices in her mind, knowing that they were worth at least ten quality pelts, more if he wanted. She wouldn't go higher than fifteen though, as they were small items.

Relieved that he gathered his bundle together Amy walked back to her wagon. The canopy stretched ahead, providing shade for them to sit and talk in. Again Hadley came out, this time bearing strips of jerky. It was near noon, and such small meals would be appreciated as they talked, leaving the wine to stay cold buried in the snow and be served in the afternoon. Amy sat down, and gestured for him to do the same. Deer pelts, bear pelts, I think I even have a fox pelt here somewhere. Her sharp eyes studied the wolf, ready for another hard session of trade.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread