Whirlwind
[html]

out of character text

Hearing Saul and Eclipse were cousins, bringing a large smile to her lips. Really? That's wonderful! Terra's world of family worked differently. Family was mainly pack, though as one got older they tended to leave as they sought their own life. They usually returned, with their own family started, bringing more joy to the large romping coyote pack. Terra had definitely left, as was tradition, but much too young, and had no way of ever returning. Saul was quite lucky to have Eclipse, as a pack member and family together.

Saul asked her purpose of coming to the festival, asking about trade. Terra shook her head, not quite understanding. I thought it was something quite different, more like what I'm used to. Fire, and stories, and games and howling in the night. Hunting. This is very, very different. So many luperci, and I don't understand half of what's happening. What exactly is trading? She watched him curiously, wondering what it could possibly mean.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread