Welcome Feast
[html]

out of character text

Terra's eyes widened as she saw her friend come across the festival. Her pose was different, holding a bag that didn't seem to be filled with Belle's treasures. Their eyes met, and Terra realized her error. That wasn't Belle. That was the intruder. Her teeth flashed for a moment before Belle returned to where she belonged. The poor girl was rather frightened before spotting her and working her way through the crowd to where Terra sat on the edge. She smiled warmly at Belle's words, chuckling lightly. There were no sky people, but Terra knew Belle wasn't all there. She just didn't care. Took advantage of it, as a matter of fact.

Shaking her head Terra held her finger to her lips. No, they haven't taken us. I'm surprised to see you here Belle. I've come to listen to them discuss their business. This is one of their meetings on our land, you know. I'm pretending to be one of them. If I'm lucky I'll get an invitation to the big meeting and hear their plans. Terra's tail thumped, amused by her own tale. Belle would probably swallow it whole. Her gaze softened as Belle clung to her though, revealing her fear. It'll be just fine. Pretend you're one of them and they'll never realize. After all, so many are disguised like us. She hoped that would work. Not willing to miss out on the feast she plucked the strange purple fruit out and bit into it. Juice poured out, her eyes widening with surprise. It was good! Terra happily ate more until remembering Belle. She held out the half eaten fruit. Here. It's safe. You'll need to keep up your strength if you're here.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread