Back to the Start
[html]

OOC here.

His warm muzzle brushed against hers, bringing Terra back to where she was. Briefly she brushed back against him until he pulled away, asking after how she was doing. Terra hadn't realized her fear was so palpable, surprising herself. If she'd lost herself so thoroughly before an enemy Terra would be dead. She was about to answer before dropped to his belly, extremely embarrassed. She laughed, her worries forgotten in her amusement. His awkward ways were funny, keeping Terra's full attention.

He reached out, paw touching hers, before she laid down beside him. I'm fine. Just worried for my pack is all. Moping won't solve anything. I'll just have to be a really good pack member and trust my alpha. Pleased with her own reminder that life would be fine Terra rolled in the snow, enjoying the cold feel before moving back to Antykk and snuggling into his side. You don't need to worry about that. You need to worry about food! Playfully she poked him in the ribs, a reminder that traveling didn't provide steady meals.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread