[M] Hi, my name is Anakin Skywalker
OOC: End with your post? And feel free to PP her going to sleep Smile

IC: She gave a little playful yelp at his bite and gave him a glare. ”Be careful with those teeth, loverboy.” She gave him a mild threat but didn’t really have anything in mind to do to him, not that she truly wanted to do anything to him. She loved him and would never purposefully or knowingly hurt him. So she let him do mostly what he wanted. He gave her another sweet kiss and she smiled softly at him.

Then he reached between them and played with her nipple. His playing with her nipple, along with his promise to drive her wild and the moving of his hips, made her gasp slightly. The fingers stayed at her nipple for a moment while his teeth found her neck, yet again, and she would have growled at him except for the fact that she was enjoying his attentions immensely.

Yet the hand that was on her breast soon moved slower and she was rather curious to find out where he was going with his hand. Then he found her nub and he groaned, all while circling his fingers around her bud. It made her gasp and then set her off into yet another orgasm. As she came down from the waves of pleasure, she looked at with a little bit of awe, some lust, but mostly love. She yawned and blinked sleepily. ”As much as I have enjoyed these activities, loverboy, I’m exhausted and want to sleep. So move.” She then gave his chest a gentle push to illustrate her point. Although she did want to stay in his arms.

Messages In This Thread