change of hand
[html]

omnomnom

The little blonde female who stood in front of a large collection of items to trade, seemed in tune with those who walked past her wagon. It was clear to her, Saul could see, who would be willing to approach and who would not. So as she caught his eye, Saul could see the slight spark in her eye as she recognised a potential customer. Saul smiled softly in return as he moved closer, green eyes taking in everything that she had, whilst not really taking in anything at all. He knew he was going to have to take his time to look over everything she had to offer, as well as thinking about what he had to trade. His most useful asset at the moment was his skill in wood carving and he knew that. Of course, he might have to make this female a lot to get something off her, he was never quite sure how this situation worked. Her strong voice came then and Saul chuckled softly to himself.

"I see you have some medical herbs that might be of use to me" He commented as he moved to sit down on the designated stool the trader had pointed to. The large satchel he usually carried round had been replaced by a larger bag that held the majority of the items he had to trade. The numerous blocks of wood he used to carve the smaller items he wanted rolled around in the bottom. He'd been working on a larger wooden sculpture since he'd got here- a rearing horse emerging from the sea, carved from oak. It was almost finished, and perhaps he might be able to bargain with it. It wasn't until then that Saul spotted the horses behind the female.

"You're selling horses?" He asked, the interest in his voice hard to dismiss. He already had four horses if Finn was included. While the white and black spotted horse was Gideon's, his brother had left the colt behind when he'd left. His care had been taken over by Saul since his return. Still, there was no harm in expanding the gene pool in Ichika, and Saul's green eyes stayed close to a darker colour stallion who looked to be about two years old. Turning back to the female, he extended his hand. "I'm Saul Stormbringer, from Ichika no Ho-en" He offered to introduce himself first.

word count → 400 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread