Whirlwind
[html]

out of character text

Trade was most certainly a strange thing. Terra could see why some would do it, but Terra preferred keeping what she had, especially since she had...well...nothing. Except for her two daggers and props for her magic show. Terra needed those though. She couldn't give them up. Not to mention she could just take what she wanted. Had done that all her life. True, she was a thief and a scoundrel, but the system worked very well for her. More honest people would definitely go with the system Saul described, but it was simply a waste for her.

She could appreciate it though. Timidly Terra glanced over his shoulder. The crowd was beginning to thin out as the feast was declared to be open. Not willing to miss free food Terra stood up, determined to not be swept away by the crowd. Grinning she looked at Saul. Thanks for your help. I'll see if I can find something to trade. A lie, but the thanks was genuine. Separating from him Terra worked into the crowd again, teeth bared slightly as she tried to avoid the jostling and settle into the tent.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread