And miles to go before I sleep
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

WC: This got to the second page pretty quick! Sorry for the wait!

Her fur wasn't particularly long or shaggy, but it kept her warm well enough. Naniko chose to keep herself free of clothing for a few main reasons - for one, it felt quite awkward to her. She was on the higher end of the scale as far as size went, and it was very difficult to find any clothing that could fit her and look right. She also kept herself clear of it because of what it could do to a canine in combat. An opponent could grab it and pull on it, possibly yanking her to the ground if they chose to do so. The braid that she kept was already a liability in that aspect...but if someone grabbed that she would likely just reach back with her dagger and cut the braid off entirely.

It had been a long time since she'd been on the other end of the questioning. "I see. I am the leader here, Naniko. You...there's something about you that seems familiar...but I can't place it." She said, narrowing her eyes with concentration as she looked the other female over. Naniko walked closer, stopping shortly. The name struck a chord within her and she wondered yet again if she'd met the other before. "What can you do that would benefit the pack? I have a need for many different types of canines"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread