change of hand
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy was pleased with his straight forward manner. There was no idle chatter before the bargaining began. They both knew why they were there, and were prepared to make the best of it. He told her what he was looking for, and Amy nodded. She waved her hand, letting Hadley bring a couple samples forward. These mixtures were for fever and pain, as well as something added for infection. Hadley gave them to the man wordlessly, ready to take them back at the slightest moment.

The wolf's eyes lit up though as he spotted Amy's foolish purchase. After the last time she'd sworn never again, yet found herself with horses that had no owners. True, she could eat them, last time had proven that. These ones were better trained at least, though older than the ones before. They ranged from four years to eight years, all kinds of coats. They were mountain horses, designed for hard travel. Yes, I have horses for sale. I'm Amy Sunders. Pleasure to meet you. She had to suppress a grin at the mention of his pack. She'd done so many bad things to the members, yet this man was clueless. Well, only two so far, but she was planning on adding more. What do you have?

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread