Back to the Start
[html]

Hmm…I think I’ll have him wander around a bit more and then come back your way shortly after. When would Terra like to see him again? Smile

There wasn’t really a reason for his sigh, but it escaped his lips nonetheless. He looked at Terra with a bit of curiosity himself, though he did not ask her same question. Instead he answered, This happened to be a place in my path of travel, and I was due for a rest anyway. You provided the perfect excuse to stop. He sat up a bit, his stoic dominance returning as he mouthed the girl’s ear and then stood on all fours. His tail swayed calmly at his heels once more, and he surveyed the forest as if already searching for his next meal. However, he wouldn’t leave unless he was sure Terra would be beside him.

I believe it’s your turn now to tell me why YOU’RE here, he said, his voice soft and almost sounding like he was talking to himself, when in fact the statement was directed at Terra. He turned to look at her then, his amber eyes gentle and searching as he took in her every feature. She was quite cute really, but he wasn’t about to allow himself to have feelings for someone he had just barely met. No, if these two were meant to cross paths again, it would happen. And time would be the only thing that could bring them together. He had, after all, been through too much to allow himself to do otherwise.

Image courtesy of SilaynneStock

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1C1C1C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread