Back to the Start
[html]

Totally going to bed soon I swear...maybe lol.

Something wasn't quite right. The scarred wolf had acted very unlike himself around this female; they'd played together even, if only for a moment. And they seemed to bounce back and forth between comfort and awkward tension, due in big part to his own attitude, he was sure. He thought for a moment, chewing a chunk of flesh slowly as he mulled over several possible solutions. Perhaps it was time to try something different?

Finishing off the rabbit, Antykk licked his lips clean before nudging the pile of fluff and bones aside. Standing on his fours once more, he lengthened his body in a brief stretch before concentrating all his might into lengthening his arms and legs, willing his hair to grow and hang about his eyes in long, black strings about his face. He stood before her, all six feet and seven inches of him, well-muscled and balancing on two feet as if he'd done it his whole life. He watched her carefully, for he knew how shocking this could be to those who knew not of the luperci. But he was curious to see if she DID know. Tell me Terra, he finally said, can you do this too?

Image courtesy of SilaynneStock

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1C1C1C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread