The days are growing darker.
[html]

Word count: 346. Same here! Promise things'll pick up! <3

Frodo watched with mild amusement as the bird swooped down and snatched up the tossed meat in a blink of an eye. He grinned widely and shook his head in befuddlement, green eyes intense as they surveyed the powerful creature. He soon turned his sights on Neela, however, as she introduced both herself and her pet. He smiled and nodded, being familiar with her pack and content with her name. Inchika is a good pack, that is. Good ol' people there. he noted, wagging his flowing black tail briefly. He thought of Jace and X'yrin, who had rescued him when he'd been at his wits end, and bathed him and nursed him to health.

Grinning, his gaze watched the collie lady as she gracefully leapt upon the boulder too, sitting herself beside him neatly. His paws spread out and he skirted to the side to allow her more room and free roam, growing relaxed in her presence and altogether happy. This would be a fine meeting, he was sure, consisting of just small talk and friendly banter. His favourite kind of meeting, as he loved to get to know his acquittance's. The young man slid his gaze to the side and grinned once more, from ear to floppy ear, when she asked him a question. He actually had to think about it for a while, before replying; Nothin', really. S'just a nice place, you know? 'Cept last time I were here, me and me friend almost got killed, but tha' not much to worry about, heh. he gave a naive, jack the lad grin, drumming his fingers on the smooth, grey rock absently.

The boy inhaled, and tilted his head up, ears perking and golden-ginger hair swaying from side to side in a gentle manner. Getting used to Neela's scent, and the scent of the bird, he continued to keep up the friendly and relaxed conversation while the wind blew very loudly. And why're you here? How come jack chose this particular beanstalk to climb? Was she feelin' princely? Nonsense. It was Frodo through and through.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.frodo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.frodo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.frodo-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#538854; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... book32.jpg); background-position:bottom top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread