Allons - y Alonso!
[html]
Kiara Amarok

Word Count → 283 :TongueP approved.

Her friendly attack was met with equal fervor. Together the two wolves rolled in the winter grass, each trying to get the upper hand in their friendly brawl. Growls emanated from the two wolves and to any onlookers it would look like they were seriously fighting. But high tails and glittering eyes told a different story. For most of the time Alonso dominated their friendly fight, but as time wore on Kiara started to get the upper hand. She had the stamina of one who survived the tundra and her prowess was not easily matched by regular wolves. Altogether their wrestling contest lasted for several minutes, by the time they were done Kiara needed to sit in the grass and pant. She hadn't had a brawl like that in a long time. Most of her battles were with the young Sarain and she was not often pushed to her limits.

After resting for a while Kiara stood and shook herself free of any dead grass. It was time for her to return. The Ikusei had duties to attend to and it would take several hours for her to get back home. Kiara turned to her new friend and smiled. "That was fun, but I've got to get back. There's a puppy thats waiting for me. If you ever want your but kicked again, come by Ichika and call for me." Kiara started to trot off before she stopped and turned to Alonso. "Oh, right. Don't go that way. That way leads to the Salsola pack and they aren't friendly. Especially if your a wolf untouched by the virus like myself. Later." And with that said, Kiara jumped into a sprint and headed home.

<style type="text/css">
.yaykiara .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.yaykiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.yaykiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yaykiara {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#a7c2d7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/adsfC.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6984c6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6984c6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yaykiara .name {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#6984c6 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread