she won't bite unless it brings me joy.
[html] <style type="text/css">
#halosimple {width:440px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple p {text-align:justify; line-height:1.5em; text-indent:30px;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

--

It was difficult for her to stay away from her own usual ways. It was obvious to all, especially her, that her behaviour had left her lonely. There had been times when her solitude had felt forced and unbearable, but she had climbed up on her high steed and found that existence wasn’t all that bad. And she wasn’t alone anymore, at least not in ways that mattered. But it was about time she learned how to behave. She wasn’t amazing at her manipulative games, but it was her attitude that needed to be adjusted in order to gain natural allies.

The obvious remained obvious. Myrika was on her way away from the clan lands, and Halo was going the opposite way, aching to see precious faces once more. Nose seemed to wrinkle slightly at the slight mentioning of border patrol. ”That is good,” she said, scarlet shades narrowing with the negativity that was released when she continued. ”Our scouts seem to have become lazy lately, for every time I’ve wandered along our borders, I’ve had to deal with trespassing filth.” Pale whiskers pulled back along her elegant muzzle and she crinkled her nose at foul, recent memories.

But yes, Myrika was correct in assuming she had been absent these last days. ”I took a trip down south,” she explained, short and to the point. This cousin was one she had yet to decide she couldn’t stand and one of few that ever had managed to climb up to a rank equal to the Triarii’s before leaving the pack and betraying everything and everyone that depended on her.

Your faith walks on broken glass

Halo Lykoi

[/html]

Messages In This Thread