Panting After You
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

She hadn't known who she was signalling, but Terra wasn't surprised that it was a male that answered her call. It was the most natural thing in the world for Terra, her body burning even brighter as his scent reached her. He was powerful, in his secui form by the sounds of his steps. Turning Terra shifted into secui form to match him, muscles thickening and her body stretching as she grew a little, though still smaller than him. Terra crouched down, submissive. She didn't want him to mistake it as an attack. Her tail swayed to the side, and hung there, thumping the ground.

The answer seemed rather obvious to Terra, though the exact details escaped her mind. His voice was gruff, and Terra whined happily at the sound. She nudged forward a little, wanting to get closer. Maybe he could give her what she wanted. Placing my message, of course. I need someone. Who was beyond her, as well as the why, but that was what she was doing. You're not mad, are you mister? I can leave if you wish. She'd just find another pack. This one was just the closest for her. Or did you come to answer?
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread