Back to the Start
[html]

OOC

His touch was surprising, but felt good. Terra rubbed her head against him as he played with her long hair, relaxing in the sensation. It was like she was being groomed by her mother again when she was a tiny pup, safe and secure where nothing could harm her. That was the way she planned on keeping it too. Where nothing could harm her. Even as she teased wolves and stole from bears, Terra always measured the risk, always kept a chance of surviving there, even if it was only a slim one.

A playful growl answered Terra's words, sparking laughter from her. This was something she could enjoy, and would spend every minute of it with him. She smiled as her back was stroked before looking up at him. You wouldn't dare. Her eyes teased, knowing that he probably would, but pretending that he wouldn't. I'm being good, see? Her hand reached up, pulling a strand of hair out of his face. You wouldn't punish little old me for that, would you?

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread