Big Eyes Bigger Heart
OOC: Ingali means home in Jace's native tongue. Just hover over the unknown words for translation. Being bilingual means her language is mismatched. She knows what talnala is (family) but doesn't know the english word, and knows Papa, but not what Ghurn means (Papa)

Eclipse's explanation was confusing. It had a bunch of words she didn't understand, though she did pick out father and pack, whatever that was. The part without a bunch of new words made better sense then. Dalgina wagged her tail as Eclipse described them all working together, protecting each other and being deeper than friends. It sounded a lot like [html]talnala[/html] to the pup, though it included canines outside of it. That was okay though, because that meant Eclipse could be family. Yes! We be family! I protect you, and you protect me! I ask if Honrin and Papa be family too, cause they always take care of everyone, even [html]Mahn[/html], and she doesn't need it cause she takes care of everybody!

Dalgina tried to stand up, stretching as far as she could to express everybody, her [html]Mahn[/html] taking care of the whole world. She fell backwards before twisting back around and walking into the house. Inside Dalgina nosed into the living room. There was the big carpet she and Keldava had wrestled on, and further in the stairs she and Pandora had fallen down. Dalgina sat down with a big thump and looked up at Eclipse happily. [html]Ingali[/html]. She waited for Eclipse to look around, eager to show her her favorite place for drawing in the dust, and where all her [html]orej[/html] slept.

Messages In This Thread