Lonely Artists and Jealous Friends
ooc: I just had to take a moment to respond to this.... looks like title is gonna fit XD <3... now Light has two people to convince him to get a scarf ^_^

He had taken it fairly slow that morning unlike his partner in crime that he lost yet again. Slippery little guy He chuckled but more than willing to jump into the game of finding him. When he began this venture he honestly only expected to be there for the night. But spirits flowed high, friendship rounded every corner and the fun was endless. He was hazy on some details, unsure of what had conspired but he knew there must have been a few events he’d regret.

Finally he spotted the male his hips a pleasant sight in the distance and wondered for a moment who he was talking to. Nonetheless he was going to whisk him off to the tent where they had collected moonshine. He noticed a female approaching him, looking not too happy and rolled his eyes. Why did it seem like he had to pull Teo out of so many situations lately and stood his height straight and approached. As a hand reached for the albino every bit of him broke down as the person before him finally came to view.

Hotaru! His face broke with an uncontrolled large smile, his tail lowered just slight, from his posture a second ago he now resembled a very relaxed male. He dove in his breath still laden with alcohol; his body slightly unbalanced and pulled the girl into a crushing hug. Oh my love. I’m so glad you made it. He licked her cheek and set her down taking her hand into his own. Forgive me, Matteo this is Hotaru my beauty of Cercatori d'Arte. Hotaru this is my pack-mate and good friend Matteo. Light realized then just what he had dove into, his lack of willingness to tell others of his current personal life and he just introduced the two largest parts of it. Feeling slightly embarrassed he looked to the female that stood by them and smiled hoping to shift the possible awkward air away. And you are?

Messages In This Thread