see the world spinning upside down
[html]

-Steals thread- >Smile

Laikira sighed softly, standing in the middle of her new, small room. She had been getting to know the pack and some of it' pack members...But really she's just been too shy to talk to anyone. Bright blue eyes peered out of her frost infested window, a white blanket and dead trees was all the eye could see for miles and miles.

Sighing softly, the fae ran her paws through her short black hair before exiting the room. With her head low, she just about rammed into another wolf passing by. Falling to the ground with a loud thud bright blue eyes looked about dazed for a moment before she realized what had happened.

Ears falling to a rather adorable but pathetic gesture, her entire muzzle went beet red. "Oh, uh, I-I'm sorry, uh..I'm really sorry, I was stupid.." She said quickly, still sitting on the wood floor. There was a new whole in her black faded t-shirt, and she gave a soft sigh. Great, even more rips. She began to get up, but slipped, and fell once again on the floor. Turning even more red then what it already was, she couldn't even look up to the male.

Laikira gave a soft, terribly embarrassed giggle. The woman had always been a bit clumsy, always tripping over her paws and slipping and making a full out of herself. Turquoise orbs flicked up to look at his eyes before suddenly dropping again as she began to rise to her paws, slowly and carefully so she wouldn't slip again.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread