see the world spinning upside down
Sebastian was unprepared for the sudden appearance of an obstacle in his path, as he was too busy wrapped up in his own melancholy thoughts. He stepped into the fuzzy white woman strongly, hard enough to knock her to the ground. Though he was shorter, Sebastian was more muscular than her. Still, the foxy male stumbled back a step, but managed to stay on his feet.

He was too surprised to do much more than stare for a few moments. He opened his mouth to speak, but the woman was already apologising and blushing so hard her fur almost seemed pink. She got up and fell over again. It was somewhat endearing, but almost pathetic. Like a three-legged puppy. She got up once again and managed to stay on her feet this time, the Italian still staring at her in shock.

He recollected himself by the time she was able to stand up. "Oh. Uh. My apologies, Madonna." Sebastian bowed to her regally, his ears turned down apologetically. "I wanted to explore my new home a bit more, and I drifted off into thought. Please accept my humblest apologies." Ever the gentleman, Sebastian stayed bowed down with his eyes downcast until she saw fit to bid him otherwise.

Messages In This Thread